Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in classes, or booking in for a free trial, you are agreeing to the following:
- Enrolments are for one term at a time (or charged pro-rata if you enrol during the term).
- No cancellations or refunds are possible.
- Please ensure your child is always supervised at Musical Adventures venues, and no food or drink is brought into the lesson space.
- Let us know if you would like to bring an additional child or baby along to your class so we can ensure there is a place available, payment is required for each child in the class.
- If you are going to miss a class for any reason, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending a class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child in enrolled.
- Every child is welcome to one (1) free trial class.
- Timetable and venue may be subject to change.
- Images and videos of classes and concerts may be used on our website, social media, advertising or for teacher training purposes.
- You may be emailed information about our classes. Don’t worry, we promise not to spam you, we hate spam too!